Sprinkler Installation Methuen MA
Irrigation System Installation & Repair Specialists
Nassar Landscaping & Irrigation, Inc is a landscaping and irrigation installation, repair and maintenance company that has been servicing the greater Salem and Rockingham County area for over 25 years. If your sprinkler or drip irrigation system is not doing what you need it to do, we will evaluate the situation and solve your problem quickly and professionally. Afterwards, we will be happy to maintain the sprinkler and irrigation system for you. We even service irrigation systems we did not install. Our Technicians have been hand-picked and trained by the owner. In addition, Nassar Landscaping & Irrigation, Inc. is the proud recipient of several local awards such as voted the Best of the Best for seven years running, the Salem Garden Club award for most outstanding accomplishments in commercial landscaping, top twenty contractor award for 2000 and 2002
Our experienced Certified Irrigation Designers carefully determine all aspects of the system design before we begin the installation. During the design process, we carefully:
- Evaluate your water source and available water pressure.
- Assess the unique watering requirements of your lawn, gardens, planters and shrubbery as well as slope, sun and shade exposures.
- Select sprinkler head types and positioning to guarantee proper coverage.
- Follow the laws of water hydraulics to calculate the appropriate number and types of watering zones.
- Determine controller type for best water practices.
- Suggest design elements and equipment options to enhance the longevity, efficiency and ease of use of the irrigation system.
Professional Irrigation Installation
We insist on using the highest quality, professional grade irrigation products from leading manufacturers including Rain Bird and Hunter. Nassar Landscaping & Irrigation, Inc has its own Master Plumber on staff that is available for all the plumbing required for your new irrigation system. Our plumber can also perform backflow certifications that are regularly required by many municipalities. Whenever possible, we use a vibratory plow for "trenchless" pipe installation. Because vibratory plows do not excavate the soil, they are less destructive than standard trenchers on established turf. The existing sod heals quickly. After a few days of regular water and healing, there is little evidence that we were ever there.
- We pay close attention to unseen details, making sure that we:
- Safeguard the electrical components with special, waterproof wire connections.
- Properly groom, compact and clean up any area of disturbed soil or turf.
- Install sprinkler heads and valve boxes level to the grade.
- Position sprinkler heads at a consistent distance from hardscape and bed edges.
- Properly adjust all heads to your satisfaction.
Nassar Landscaping & Irrigation, Inc has a comprehensive insurance program including General Liability and Worker's Compensation on every employee. Insurance certificates are available upon request.
We promise to make sure you are comfortable with the use of your sprinkler system. At the end of the irrigation installation process we will teach you how to use your new irrigation system controller as well as give you guidance with a suggested watering schedule. Nassar Landscaping & Irrigation, Inc is available year-round. If additional questions arise after the irrigation installation, we are always available to make sure you have continued enjoyment of your Nassar Landscaping & Irrigation, Inc irrigation sprinkler system.
- We are a Licensed Contractor, Bonded and fully insured.
- We use only commercial grade products.
- Our trucks are stocked with parts so there are rarely any parts’ running at your expense.
- One call does it all, from irrigation installation and sprinkler repairs, to irrigation and sprinkler maintenance.
- We have a very good reputation with local nurseries and are able to negotiate the best prices and plant material.
- Over the years we have developed an extensive customer base as testament to our ability to provide economical, reliable, and complete service to the demanding needs of our customers.
Contact Nassar Landscaping and Irrigation, Inc. by calling us at 603-893-5029 or contact us for more details.